25th August 2018, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBBS in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MBBS course in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur? I want to join this University for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

3rd October 2018, 10:59 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBBS in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur?

In order to pursue MBBS in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur, you will have to sit in the NEET-UG. Candidates are selected on the basis of NEET-UG ranks for Chhattisgarh State. In order to be eligible for MBBS courses, you must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English as main subjects and scored minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
3rd October 2018, 11:58 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exam available to study MBBS in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur?

Entrance Exam to study MBBS in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Science is a follows:-

NEET; or
CGPMT/CPMT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?