1st December 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Government College of Engineering, Salem?

I want to apply for BE(Metallurgical Engineering) course in Government College of Engineering, Salem. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me immediately.

4th December 2018, 11:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Government College of Engineering, Salem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for BE(Metallurgical Engineering) course in Government College of Engineering, Salem. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me immediately.

There is no entrance examination available to study BE (Metallurgical Engineering) in Government College of Engineering, Salem. Those students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCM subjects are eligible to study the BE (Metallurgical Engineering) in Government College of Engineering, Salem. Admission to the BE (Metallurgical Engineering) in Government College of Engineering, Salem is done on the basis of academic merit. Duration of the course is 4 years. Government College of Engineering, Salem website link is given Click Here
5th December 2018, 08:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Government College of Engineering, Salem?

There is no entrance exam required for BE(Metallurgical Engineering) admission in Government College of Engineering, Salem. Candidates are admitted based on marks obtained in the 12th class. Admissions are done through Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) counselling guidelines based on marks obtained in class 12th examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?