25th September 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) admission in Asan Memorial College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, which entrance exam I must have to appear so that I can get admission in Asan Memorial College of Engineering and Technology for studying BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) course? I need to know about the entrance exam as well as the cutoff rank for getting admission.

28th September 2019, 01:30 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) admission in Asan Memorial College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination that you would need to clear to pursue Bachelor of Engineering(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Asan Memorial College of Engineering and Technology is Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions(TNEA) conducted by Anna University. The minimum cutoff marks required to get admission in Asan Memorial College of Engineering and Technology to pursue Bachelor of Engineering(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) is 45%.

For more information, you can refer to the website https://amcet.co.in/courses.php.
29th September 2019, 10:55 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) admission in Asan Memorial College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get BE (Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) admission in Asan Memorial College of Engineering and Technology are as mentioned below:-
JEE Main
TNEA

Cutoff marks required to secure admission are different for every different entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?