24th September 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BE(Information Science & Engineering) admission in Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering?

Respected Sir, I want to join Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering for studying BE(Information Science & Engineering) course. I want to know about the rank which is required in JEE Main for getting admission in this institute for this BTech course.

29th September 2019, 11:09 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BE(Information Science & Engineering) admission in Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering?

Sorry to inform you, but i do not get any details regarding cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BE(Information Science & Engineering) admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering.

Cutoff rank of IPU-CET for BE (Information Science & Engineering) admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering are as mentioned below:-

GNGND - 994 to 1937
SCGNO - 7250
GNDCD - 14272
GNGNO - 517 to 775
SCGND - 13536 to 19973
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?