29th August 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I have to appear for to secure BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) admission in Parisutham Institute of Technology and Science Thanjavur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to study BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course in Parisutham Institute of Technology and Science Thanjavur. I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in this institute for studying this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

30th August 2020, 12:49 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for to secure BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) admission in Parisutham Institute of Technology and Science Thanjavur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Your admission will be done on the basis of TNEA Examination.

Total 60 seats are available for this course.

You have score minimum 50% in this examination to secure admission in Parisutham institute of technology and science.
30th August 2020, 05:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for to secure BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) admission in Parisutham Institute of Technology and Science Thanjavur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination which is available to study BE in Electronics & Communication Engineering at Parisutham Institute of Technology and Science Thanjavur is TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions). The candidate can apply for this test online through website www.tneaonline.org. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a compulsory subject with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.parisuthamtech.com
30th August 2020, 09:44 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The entrance examination available to get admission in Bachelor of Engineering(Electronics & Communication Engineering) admission in Parisutham Institute of Technology and Science Thanjavur is Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions(TNEA).

The minimum cutoff marks required to secure admission in Bachelor of Engineering(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Parisutham Institute of Technology and Science Thanjavur is 5000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?