8th October 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing BBA+LLB admission in National Law University Odisha? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to study BBA+LLB course in National Law University Odisha. I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in this university for studying this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

7th November 2019, 06:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing BBA+LLB admission in National Law University Odisha? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination which you have to appear for securing BBA+LLB admission in National Law University Odisha is CLAT (Common Law Aptitude Test). Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the CLAT. The cutoff marks keeps changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.nluo.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?