26th April 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th Science? Scope of B.Pharmacy in India?

Sir
I am right now studying in 12th Science
and I want to do B.Pharmacy after my 12th.
Firstly, tell me what entrance exam I have to give?
Also I want to know about the scope of B.Pharmacy in India.
Waiting for your reply.

1st May 2015, 02:15 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th Science? Scope of B.Pharmacy in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
Waiting for your reply.
Being a Science stream student, you are eligible to apply for B.Pharma course. However, the admission process for B.Pharma course differs from college to college. Normally, most of the colleges required minimum 50% of marks at Graduation level. some reputed colleges may require more than 60% of marks. So, your 12th standard marks which decide that you are eligible for B.Pharma. Apart from this you have to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Since, there is no common entrance exam for B. Pharma course. The respective university itself conducts entrance exam within the college. First, you should know the entrance exam pattern for B.Pharma course.

The B.Pharm entrance exam is based on objective type with Multiple choice. The entrance exam pattern consists of Physics, Botany, Mathematics, Zoology and Mathematics, etc. Here, I am listing you the list of entrance exam for B.Pharma course.

- Bharati Vidyapith University B.Pharm Entrance Exam
- BHU B. Pharma Entrance Exam
- Guru Gobind Sing Indra Prastha University B.Pharm Entrance Test
- MHT-CET B.Pharm Entrance Exam
- GPAT

The candidates can get admission for B.Pharma course based on the entrance exam performance. The entrance exam notification regarding B.Pharma will notified in the official website of the respective university during the month of April/May.
1st May 2015, 09:42 PM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th Science? Scope of B.Pharmacy in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
Waiting for your reply.
B.Pharm is an undergraduate degree course for the completion of a 3 year program in the area of Pharmacy. The entrance exam for this various colleges to colleges. I am providing you the some of the entrance exams for this course as below:

Bharati Vidyapith University B.Pharm Entrance Exam

- BHU B. Pharma Entrance Exam
- Guru Gobind Sing Indra Prastha University B.Pharm Entrance Test
- MHT-CET B.Pharm Entrance Exam
- GPAT
- Poona College of Pharmacy B.Pharm Entrance Exam

SEE UPTU B.Pharm Entrance Test

Scope of B.Pharmacy course in India:

In India this course has greater scope you can get the easy job after completion of this course. You will get jobs in drug manufacturing companies, research field, chemist shops, etc. Some other jobs available for the B. Pharm candidates in the government sector are drug inspector, medical representatives, lectures, etc. After B. Pharm, the candidates can go for the higher studies like M. Pharm or MBA. The students will get job openings in the government as well as private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?