7th October 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure BTech(Aerospace Engineering) admission in IIT Bombay? Cutoff rank required for admission?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the course of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) which is available in IIT Bombay. If I want to get admission in this institute for this BTech course then what entrance exam I have to appear? And also tell me how much rank I have to secure for admission?

11th October 2019, 10:55 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BTech(Aerospace Engineering) admission in IIT Bombay? Cutoff rank required for admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for admissions to pursue Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering) Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.

You would need to appear in entrance examination known as "JEE Advanced " to be eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering) Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.

The minimum cutoff marks required to pursue Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering) Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay varies every year. However, you must rank between 1071-2025 for general candidates to be eligible to get Aerospace Engineering.
11th October 2019, 10:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BTech(Aerospace Engineering) admission in IIT Bombay? Cutoff rank required for admission?

Entrance exam to secure B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering) admission in IIT, Bombay are as mentioned below:-
JEE Advance
Counselling

Cutoff rank required for admission are as mentioned below:-
General -
Male - 1071-2025
Female - 2634-4550

OBC -
Male - 349-1307
Female - 2195-2462

SC -
Male - 26-543
Female - 527-582

ST -
Male - 152-285
Female - 567
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?