5th September 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering admission in Purulia Polytechnic? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course in Purulia Polytechnic. I don't know which entrance exan I have to appear for getting admission. Can I know about the entrance exam and also the cutoff rank for securing admission?

8th September 2019, 05:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering admission in Purulia Polytechnic? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course in Purulia Polytechnic. I don't know which entrance exan I have to appear for getting admission. Can I know about the entrance exam and also the cutoff rank for securing admission?

Candidates have to appear and clear the JEXPO examination for the admission to study the Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in the Purulia Polytechnic. The JEXPO is conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development.
Cut off rank required to secure admission to the Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in the Purulia Polytechnic varies every year based on the demand for the course. Therefore, candidates have to contact the polytechnic for exact details on the same. Purulia Polytechnic website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?