3rd February 2021, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure BTech(Fire and Safety Engineering) admission in UPES Dehradun? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to studying BTech(Fire and Safety Engineering) from UPES Dehradun. Which entrance exam I have to appear for to secure admission? And please tell me about the cutoff score as well.

5th February 2021, 11:46 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BTech(Fire and Safety Engineering) admission in UPES Dehradun? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure BTech(Fire and Safety Engineering) admission in UPES Dehradun is given below.

Candidate will be selected through JEE Main score basis.

Candidate must have minimum 6
70 percentile score to get admission.

Admission procedure can be completed via official website given below.

www.upes.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?