29th November 2020, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) admission in UPES Dehradun? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) from UPES Dehradun. I would like to know about the entrance exams for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

30th November 2020, 10:54 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) admission in UPES Dehradun? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering ) is four year course.

The admission in the course is conducted through UPESEAT or on the basis of JEE rank.

The merit list or cut off list is prepared by the institution.

For more information about the admission procedure visit at upes.ac.in.
30th November 2020, 03:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) admission in UPES Dehradun? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) admission in UPES Dehradun----

UPES admission to BTech is done on the basis of performance in UPESEAT followed by central counseling.

Admission is also done on the basis of JEE Mains exam.

The candidate should have done 10 + 2 with 50% marks with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
30th November 2020, 04:00 PM
jeet2porwal

Entrance exams for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) admission in UPES Dehradun can be seen below.

Admission can be done through JEE Main or entrance exam conducted by university.

You must have minimum 60% score in JEE Main to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?