23rd May 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Interior Design in Royal School of Architecture?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Interior Design in Royal School of Architecture. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

25th May 2019, 04:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Interior Design in Royal School of Architecture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Interior Design in Royal School of Architecture. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

There is no entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Interior Design course in the Royal School of Design (Royal Global University). Aspirants are admitted to the Bachelor of Interior Design course in the Royal School of Design based on overall performance in the qualifying examination (10+2 or Diploma) and personal interview. Aspirants after finishing the Bachelor of Interior Design course can work in various organizations as Interior Decorators, Consultants, Set Designers, Residential Interior Designers, etc.

25th May 2019, 04:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Interior Design in Royal School of Architecture?

Entrance examinations available to study Bachelor of Interior Design in Royal School of Architecture are mentioned below:-
NATA
CEED
NID Entrance Test
CEPT Entrance Test

25th May 2019, 09:11 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

There are many entrance examinations to study Bachelor of Interior Design in Royal School of Architecture.

You can attempt any of the below mentioned to get admission in Bachelor of Interior Design seats in Royal School of Architecture:-

:-NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
:-CEED (Common Entrance Exam for Design)
:-NID (National Institute of Design) Entrance Test
:-CEPT (Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University) Entrance Test

You can visit the website https://rgu.ac for more information.

26th May 2019, 02:03 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

There would be no entrance examination to study Bachelor of Interior Design at Royal School of Architecture. Admission will be based on overall performance in your last examination followed by personal interview.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?