21st April 2019, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BASLP in Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to study BASLP in Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

26th April 2019, 09:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BASLP in Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences?

The entrance exam to study BASLP(Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology) at the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences is NEET UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Under Graduate.
27th April 2019, 02:10 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BASLP in Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences?

The college conducts its own entrance examination for admission in Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology.

You can fill the application form through the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/.

After the entrance examination merit list would be prepared and then the selected candidates will be called for document verification and fee submission.

The date of entrance examination is not declared yet.

You can visit the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/ for updates
27th April 2019, 10:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination to study BASLP admission in Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. Candidates will get admission on the basis of their merit scored in the qualifying examination. After that the candidates have to appear for a counselling session where the eligible candidates will be selected for the admission.

Cont: NTR UHS, NH5 Frontage Road
Vijayawada - 520008
Andhra Pradesh, India, ph - 0866-2451206
27th April 2019, 10:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination to study BASLP admission in Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. Candidates will get admission on the basis of their merit scored in the qualifying examination. After that the candidates have to appear for a counselling session where the eligible candidates will be selected for the admission.

Cont: NTR UHS, NH5 Frontage Road
Vijayawada - 520008
Andhra Pradesh, India, ph - 0866-2451206
30th April 2019, 09:46 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to study BASLP in Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.
Yes, you have to appear and qualify in the Dr. NTR University of health sciences Entrance exams to get admission for BASLP course in Dr.NTR University health sciences.

The Duration of the exams is 90 minutes, and the exam pattern consists of multiple choice questions. There will be negative marking of 25% deduction for every wrong answer.
30th April 2019, 04:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will be selected for the BASLP course in Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences on the basis of your merit in the qualifying degree followed by counselling.There is no entrance exam for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?