31st July 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BBA(Logistics Management) in School of Airlines and Travel Management Kochi? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BBA(Logistics Management) from School of Airlines and Travel Management Kochi then what are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

3rd August 2019, 04:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BBA(Logistics Management) in School of Airlines and Travel Management Kochi? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

School of Airlines and Travel Management Kochi offers BBA in Airline and Airport Management course. Entrance exam is not required to pursue this course. Candidates seeking for admission to this course can apply online through their official website.
Duration of BBA in Airline and Airport Management is full time 3 years. You should have passed 12th class in any discipline from a recognized board to be eligible.

You can find details at;
http://www.satmiata.in/Courses/bba-i...-consultant/30
3rd August 2019, 06:10 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BBA(Logistics Management) in School of Airlines and Travel Management Kochi? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue BBA in Logistics Management at School of Airlines and Travel Management Kochi. Admission would be on a first-come-first-serve basis. In order to pursue this course, you must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 60% marks including English. For more detail regarding this program visit at http://www.satmiata.in/Courses/bba-i...-management/27
4th August 2019, 12:25 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination available to study BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration Program) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management in School of Airlines and Travel Management Kochi is All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AIMA UGAT).

The minimum eligibility required to apply for BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration Program) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management in School of Airlines and Travel Management Kochi is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

You can check the website http://www.satmiata.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?