31st July 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Should I study BBA(Logistics Management) in School of Airlines and Travel Management Kochi?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BBA(Logistics Management) from School of Airlines and Travel Management Kochi. As I am interested to do BBA(Logistics Management) course so I would like to know that I should do this course from this institute?

3rd August 2019, 06:00 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BBA(Logistics Management) in School of Airlines and Travel Management Kochi?

Yes, you can pursue BBA in Logistics Management program at the School of Airlines and Travel Management. SATM is one of the reputed colleges for Logistics Management study in Kerala. However, you can also pursue this course from other institutes such as:
1. School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
2. Sharda University, Greater Noida
3. Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune, etc.
3rd August 2019, 10:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BBA(Logistics Management) in School of Airlines and Travel Management Kochi?

School of Airlines and Travel Management Kochi

Yes, as per my suggestion, you should study BBA(Logistics Management) in School of Airlines and Travel Management Kochi.

The name of the best jobs type for you is given below.

=> Warehouse Supervisor

=> Export Executive

=> Shipping Coordinator

=> Operations Manager

=> Export Sales Coordinator

=> Logistics Coordinator

=> Expeditor
4th August 2019, 12:29 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you should study in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration Program) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management in School of Airlines and Travel Management Kochi as the School of Airlines and Travel Management is one of the highly reputed college for management studies in Kochi.

The School of Airlines and Travel Management has its own placement sell to assist candidates to get placement in Multinational Companies in India and Abroad.

Contact Address:-
Ground Floor, Harini Buildings, Warriam Road, Pallimukku,Kochi
India,682016

Phone numbers:04844854888, 08048091425, 07736099414/13
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?