2nd August 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BCom+LLB Honours in Tamil Nadu National Law School? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BCom+LLB Honours from Tamil Nadu National Law School then what are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff score which is essential for admission.

5th August 2019, 09:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BCom+LLB Honours in Tamil Nadu National Law School? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Entrance exams available to study B.Com+LLB Honours in Tamil Nadu National Law School are as follows:-
CLAT

Cutoff score required to get admission in Tamil Nadu National Law School to study B.Com + LLB Honours are different every year.
5th August 2019, 11:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BCom+LLB Honours in Tamil Nadu National Law School? Cutoff score required to get admission?

In order to pursue BCom+LLB Honours in Tamil Nadu National Law School, you will need to appear in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). Admission of candidates are made on the basis of scores obtained in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) only.
To pursue this course, candidate must have passed Higher Secondary /10+2 with at least 45% of marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized board.
6th August 2019, 02:27 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, entrance examination is available to study BCom+LLB Honours in Tamil Nadu National Law. A candidate must have done 10+2 with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate.

Admission will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the CLAT (Common Law Admission Test). I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.tnnlu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?