16th July 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Law) in Hidayatullah National Law University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Law in Hidayatullah National Law University. Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission. Waiting for your response!

20th July 2019, 09:37 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Law) in Hidayatullah National Law University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

There is an entrance exam available to study PhD(Law) in Hidayatullah National Law University. Eligible candidates have to appear for the written test conducted by the University. Candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written test followed by interview.

Minimum cut-off marks in the written test are as follows;
For UR/OBC category - 50% of the total marks in written test

For SC/ST- 40% of the total marks in written test

Qualified candidates in UGC- NET (Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)/ lectureship) or SLET are exempted from written test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?