25th July 2019, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BFA(Animation) in Amity University Lucknow? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BFA(Animation) from Amity University Lucknow. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission. Thank you!

27th July 2019, 02:49 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BFA(Animation) in Amity University Lucknow? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BFA(Animation) from Amity University Lucknow. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission. Thank you!
Yes, you have to appear and qualify creative test conducted by the Amity University Lucknow. Interested candidates can apply through online/offline mode with required information and documents. Those who are qualified in the entrance examination will be called for Interview. Admission will be allotted based on the score obtained in the creative test and Personal interview performance.

Contact Details
Address:- Malhaur (Near railway station)
Gomti Nagar Extension Lucknow ( Uttar Pradesh)
Official Website -> Click Here
27th July 2019, 09:29 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BFA(Animation) in Amity University Lucknow? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams available to study B.F.A (Animation) in Amity University Lucknow are as follows:-
JNAFAU FADEE
Amity University Creative & English Language Test

Cutoff of every year is different from previous year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?