11th February 2019, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in AIEM-Hooghly?

Hi Sir/Madam, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in AIEM-Hooghly for BTech(Civil Engineering) course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

14th February 2019, 03:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in AIEM-Hooghly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in AIEM-Hooghly for BTech(Civil Engineering) course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Students should qualify West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) for the admission to study BTech in Civil Engineering at the Abacus Institute of Engineering and Management (AIEM) / students should qualify JEE (Main) examination for the admission to study BTech Civil Engineering at the Abacus Institute of Engineering and Management (AIEM) – Hooghly. There are 60 BTech Civil Engineering seats available in the Abacus Institute of Engineering and Management (AIEM) – Hooghly. The AIEM – Hooghly website link is given Click Here
15th February 2019, 09:30 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in AIEM-Hooghly?

=> B.Tech. Civil Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering is an undergraduate Civil Engineering course.

=> As per my knowledge, the entrance exams available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in AIEM-Hooghly is JEE-MAINS/ WBJEE.

=> The applicants must have passed 12th class in science stream with PCB subjects from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?