11th February 2019, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in AIEM-Hooghly?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in AIEM-Hooghly for studying BTech(Civil Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

13th February 2019, 06:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in AIEM-Hooghly?

BTech in civil engineering is an undergraduate engineering degree of four year duration.

Candidates should have to pass 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as mandatory subjects.
Admission process is based on entrance exams.
14th February 2019, 03:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in AIEM-Hooghly for studying BTech(Civil Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

Eligibility to study BTech in Civil Engineering at the Abacus Institute of Engineering and Management (AIEM) is a pass in Higher Secondary (HS) or equivalent (10+2) with 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. They have to clear the entrance examination like WBJEE or JEE (Main) for the admission to study the BTech in Civil Engineering course. Duration of the BTech Civil Engineering is four years in the AIEM-Hooghly. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th February 2019, 05:01 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Tech (Civil Engineering) in AIEM, Hooghly are as follows:-
Candidate must have successfully completed higher secondary education from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have done 10+2 with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) as main subjects with at least 60% aggregate.
Diploma holders are also eligible to study B.Tech (Civil Engineering).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?