2nd August 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in DA-IICT Gandhinagar? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join DA-IICT Gandhinagar for studying BTech(Information and Communication Technology). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

5th August 2019, 09:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in DA-IICT Gandhinagar? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study BTech in Information and Communication Technology at DAIICT, Gandhi Nagar. A candidate must have done a 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics as a compulsory subject and any of the Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology and Chemistry.

Admission will be done on the basis of good score received in JEE MAIN. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.daiict.ac.in
5th August 2019, 10:09 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in DA-IICT Gandhinagar? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Entrance exams available to study B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology) in DA-IICT, Gandhinagar are as follows:-
JEE Main

Cutoff rank required to get admission in B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology) in DA-IICT, Gandhinagar are vary every year and the rank is not fixed every year.
6th August 2019, 12:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Admissions to BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in DA-IICT Gandhinagar, are done through All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2019 JEE Main, conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), Government of India. Candidates who are appearing for JEE Main can only apply for the BTech programs. The short-listed candidates from entrance test are offered admission in order of their merit.
Cutoff rank required is subject to vary each year. It depends on the various factors such as;

Total number of availability of seats

Difficulty level of exam

Number of candidates appearing for the exam

Number of candidates applying for a course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?