7th March 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BTech(Information and Communication Technology) seat in DA-IICT, Gandhinagar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BTech(Information and Communication Technology) course from DA-IICT, Gandhinagar. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting BTech(Information and Communication Technology) seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

13th March 2019, 12:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BTech(Information and Communication Technology) seat in DA-IICT, Gandhinagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BTech(Information and Communication Technology) course from DA-IICT, Gandhinagar. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting BTech(Information and Communication Technology) seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

There is no cutoff percentage required in 12th science to get admission in DA-IICT to study BTech in Information and Communication Technology course. Students who have passed Class XII (10+2) or its equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science / Biotechnology subjects from a recognized board are eligible to study the BTech in Information and Communication Technology course in DA-IICT, Gandhinagar. They are admitted to the BTech in Information and Communication Technology course on the basis of their All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main, conducted by the CBSE.
14th March 2019, 11:06 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BTech(Information and Communication Technology) seat in DA-IICT, Gandhinagar?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?