6th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in RKDF College of Engineering? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join RKDF College of Engineering for studying BE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff score for admission.

10th August 2019, 05:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in RKDF College of Engineering? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

In order to enroll onto BE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in RKDF College of Engineering, aspirant have to appear in the JEE Main entrance exam conducted by CBSE. Selection of candidates are on the basis of rank obtained in the JEE Main followed by counselling.

Aspirant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Tech Vocational subjects with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) from a recognized board to be eligible for BE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in RKDF College of Engineering.

JEE main cutoff is not fixed. It is subject to change from one year to another year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?