29th June 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BE(Environmental Engineering) from Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

1st July 2019, 05:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study BE in Environmental Engineering at Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology.

Admission will be done on the basis of CET (Common Entrance Test) Karnataka. Candidate must have done 10+2 from the science stream or equivalent from a recognized board.
2nd July 2019, 12:04 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology?

B.E in Environmental Engineering is a 4 year undergraduate program. You can appear in the following entrance examination to pursue BE(Environmental Engineering) in Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology:-

JEE Main: The examination is conducted for admission to engineering colleges like NIT, IIIT and Delhi Institute of Technology etc.
JEE Advanced: The examination is conducted for admission to IIT. The candidates who have qualified JEE Main are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced.

You can check the website http://aitckm.in/ for more details.
2nd July 2019, 11:48 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BE(Environmental Engineering) from Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology does not offer BE (Environmental Engineering) course. It offers the following streams in the Bachelor of Engineering: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Computer Science and Engineering.
Interested students have to clear the COMEDK UGET for the admission to study the above mentioned BE courses in the Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology.
2nd July 2019, 12:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligible candidates have to sit in the KCET to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology. Admissions are done based on marks obtained in the KCET followed by counselling.
Duration of BE(Environmental Engineering) is full time 4 years.
Candidates should have passed HSC/10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subject from a recognized board to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology.

Candidates can find details on;
http://aitckm.in/
2nd July 2019, 11:22 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exams available to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology are as follows:-
KCET
COMEDK-UGET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?