19th September 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication from Chandigarh Media School then what are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff score which is essential for admission.

22nd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School? Cutoff score required to get admission?

The admission to Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School is on the basis of entrance examination conducted by Chandigarh Media School itself.You must have attained the age of 17 years at the time of admission.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 50% marks.
22nd September 2019, 04:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication from Chandigarh Media School then what are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff score which is essential for admission.

Eligible students have to appear and qualify the CUSAT examination for the admission and for getting scholarships to study the Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication at the Chandigarh University.
Cut off required for the admission to study the Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication at the Chandigarh University varies every year. Students can contact the Department of Media Studies – Chandigarh University for more details. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?