19th September 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute.

22nd September 2019, 02:33 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School?

The admission criteria to Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School is on the basis of entrance examination conducted by Chandigarh Media School.You must have attained the age of 17 years at the time of admission.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 50% marks.
22nd September 2019, 09:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School?

=> Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication is an undergraduate Mass Communication course.

=> For the admission of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> In order to get admission in Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course you have to score at least 50% in your 12th class.

=> For the application process, you have to visit the official website of the institute.

=> The course duration of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?