29th September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management in Swami Vivekananda Institute of Modern Science? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi Sir/Madam, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Swami Vivekananda Institute of Modern Science for Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

3rd October 2019, 08:45 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management in Swami Vivekananda Institute of Modern Science? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study Bachelor in Tourism and Travel Management at Swami Vivekanand Institute of Modern Science. Admission selection is on the basis of counseling based on the score obtained in the entrance test WBUT CET (West Bengal University of Technology Common Entrance Test). The 50% of the total seats will be filled through general quota and rest 50% through management quota.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.svims.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?