27th February 2021, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BArch in Goa College of Architecture? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BArch from Goa College of Architecture then what are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

27th February 2021, 11:27 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BArch in Goa College of Architecture? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study BArch in Goa College of Architecture is as follows.

Applicant will be selected on the basis of NATA score.

Applicant must have minimum 60% marks in entrance test to get admission.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://www.gcarch.goa.gov.in/index.html
28th February 2021, 12:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BArch in Goa College of Architecture? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study BArch in Goa College of Architecture? Cutoff marks required to get admission are:-

1. JEE Advanced AAT Exam.

2. GITAM GAT.

3. JEE MAIN.

4. NATA.

Cut off marks changes everyyear, it is dependent on your category.
28th February 2021, 02:56 PM
Ulna
Banned

The eligibility criteria to study bachelor in architecture which is a four year undergraduate course is
Candidate must secure at least 50% in physics, chemistry and mathematics in their 12th standard
candidate who have passed diploma with mathematics as a compulsory subject must have 50% aggregate in their course
Admission to the college is through the Goa common entrance test and counselling will be done on the basis of the marks scored in 12th for the diploma as well as the marks obtained in the national aptitude test in architecture
the admission is based on 50% weight age for 12th standard and 50% s for the national aptitude test in architecture
28th February 2021, 08:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a BArch at Goa College of Architecture. Admission selection will be done through the counseling process based on merit ranks scored in NATA(The National Aptitude Test in Architecture). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidate it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.gcarch.goa.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?