30th July 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BArch(Interior Design) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture Chennai? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture Chennai for studying BArch(Interior Design). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for the admission.

3rd August 2019, 12:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BArch(Interior Design) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture Chennai? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

In order to join BArch(Interior Design) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture Chennai, you will need to appear for National Aptitude Test for Architecture(NATA) / TN-NATA.
Merit list is prepared on the basis of score of entrance test and score of total Tamil Nadu HSC Exam (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry Language, English and additional subjects)
Weightage of selection of candidates are;

50% of Aggregate Score of total Tamil Nadu HSC Examination - 200 marks

50% of NATA / TN-NATA Score – aptitude Test - 200 marks

More information is available at;
https://www.amsarch.ac.in/admission/
3rd August 2019, 12:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BArch(Interior Design) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture Chennai? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

In order to enroll for B.Arch. in Interior Design program at Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture, you will need to appear for National Aptitude Test for Architecture(NATA)/TN-NATA. The total marks of secondary school result will be considered for ranking and convert to 200 marks in addition to 200 marks of NATA/TN-NATA. There is no specific cutoff score required to secure admission however, you will need to 150 marks in NATA to secure your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?