31st December 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BArch in Karnataka Law Society’s Gogte Institute of Technology? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Karnataka Law Society’s Gogte Institute of Technology for studying BArch. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

11th January 2020, 05:23 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BArch in Karnataka Law Society’s Gogte Institute of Technology? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study BArch in Karnataka Law Society’s Gogte Institute of Technology include JEE Advanced AAT, National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), Satyabhama University Entrance Exam 2019.

Cutoff rank required to get admission is not fixed. It is dependent on the number of candidates apply for the admission.
11th January 2020, 05:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Entrance exams to study BArch in Karnataka Law Society’s Gogte Institute of Technology? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study BArch in Karnataka Law Society’s Gogte Institute of Technology are:

1. COMEDK UGET.
2. Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA)
3. Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) PG.
4. Joint Entrance Examination (Main) Paper-II.
5. JEE Advanced AAT.

Cutoff rank required to get admission BArch in Karnataka Law Society’s Gogte Institute of Technology changes every year and it is dependent on the category you belong to as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?