31st December 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to pursue BArch in Karnataka Law Society’s Gogte Institute of Technology?

Hello Sir, I want to do a BArch course from Karnataka Law Society’s Gogte Institute of Technology. But I need to get an education loan for studying this course. So. please help me to know how I can get an education loan for securing admission and studying this course at this institute?

11th January 2020, 05:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I get an education loan to pursue BArch in Karnataka Law Society’s Gogte Institute of Technology?

Eligibility to get an education loan to pursue BArch in Karnataka Law Society’s Gogte Institute of Technology is given below:-

1. The candidate must be an Indian citizen.

2. Candidate must have secured an admission into a college/university recognized by a competent authority in India or abroad.

3. The applicant must have completed his higher secondary level schooling.

4. Some banks offer the loan even before one has secured admission into the university.
11th January 2020, 05:10 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to pursue BArch in Karnataka Law Society’s Gogte Institute of Technology?

To apply for the loan, one must be an Indian citizen, having secured an admission into an college. One must exceed 18 years. One must have completed higher secondary schooling.

Some banks like Axis bank, HDFC bank, ICICI bank, SBI bank will give you loan easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?