15th October 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BBA(Auto Retailing) in UPES Dehradun? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join UPES Dehradun for studying BBA(Auto Retailing). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

18th October 2019, 04:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BBA(Auto Retailing) in UPES Dehradun? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join UPES Dehradun for studying BBA(Auto Retailing). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

There is no entrance examination available to study the B.B.A (Auto Marketing) course in the UPES, Dehradun. Those students who have passed Class X and XII examinations with at least 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study the B.B.A (Auto Marketing) course in the UPES, Dehradun. Students are admitted to the B.B.A (Auto Marketing) course in the UPES, Dehradun through a Group Discussion and Interview conducted by the university. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
19th October 2019, 05:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BBA(Auto Retailing) in UPES Dehradun? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

The admission selection to study BBA in Auto Retailing at UPES Dehradun is based on group discussion and interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 and 10th class with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

The cutoff marks depends on the number of candidates appearing for the interview. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.upes.ac.in
19th October 2019, 01:02 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination conducted for pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration(Auto Retailing) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies(UPES Dehradun). However, the admission procedure will include Group Discussion followed by interview.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for
Bachelor of Business Administration(Auto Retailing) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies(UPES Dehradun) is you must score minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level and must be born on or after October 1, 1998.

You can check the website https://www.upes.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?