10th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management from Doon Business School Dehradun. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for the admission.

14th September 2019, 07:30 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The candidates looking forward to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun can apply for Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination. The admission to Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun would be on the basis of your scores in entrance examination followed by Group discussion and personal Interview.

The candidates who are not able to give the entrance examination and do not have good marks in Graduation can also apply for admission. There admission would be on the basis of Group discussion and personal Interview.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun is Graduate degree in any discipline with Minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website https://www.doonbusinessschool.com for more information.
14th September 2019, 07:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study the PG Diploma in Human Resource Management at Doon Business School Dehradun. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in CMAT/CAT/MAT/GMAT followed by group discussion and personal interview.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline with work experience will be preferred. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.doonbusinessschool.com
14th September 2019, 10:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun are as follows:-
GMAT
CMAT
CAT

Cut-off score is different every year.
15th September 2019, 11:12 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the entrance examination which you need to qualify for securing admission in Doon Business School, Dehradun to pursue PG Diploma in Management (Human Resource) then for the same you need to appear in anyone of CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT as the same institute accepts the scores of all these management test.

Further, one cannot give you an estimated cutoff ranks to be achieved in these management test such that it guarantees your admission in the same institute for pursuing your desired course as admission is not based on scores in Management test as graduation score, and candidates performance in Group discussion and Personal Interview is also taken in the account for offering admission.

For detailed information regarding the admission procedure followed by Doon Business School for offering admission to management courses, you can refer to the link www.doonbusinessschool.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?