23rd December 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BBA(Aviation Operations) in Trade-Wings Institute of Management Ltd Rourkela? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BBA(Aviation Operations) from Trade-Wings Institute of Management Ltd Rourkela then what are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff score which is essential for admission.

20th March 2022, 07:55 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BBA(Aviation Operations) in Trade-Wings Institute of Management Ltd Rourkela? Cutoff score required to get admission?

The entrance exam to study BBA Aviation Operations at Trade Wings Institute of Management Ltd Rourkela is CUCET, BVP CET, JUET, MDU CEE and HPCET.

To study BBA Aviation Operations is, candidates must have 12tg passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?