10th September 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BBA in Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to studying BBA in Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology. So, I want to know which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know about the cutoff rank also for the admission.

14th September 2019, 10:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BBA in Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination to study BBA at Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology. The minimum qualification required to take admission is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.gjimt.ac.in
15th September 2019, 03:47 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BBA in Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The admission to Bachelor of Business Administration in Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology is through entrance examination conducted by Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology.

You can download the registrtion form through
https://www.gjimt.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Registration-Form.pdf.

You would need to attach class 10th, 12th and graduation mark sheet along with migration certificate, character certificate , 3 passport size photographs and category certificate(if applicable).

The minimum cutoff marks required to get admission to Bachelor of Business Administration course in Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology is 50%.

You can visit the website https://www.gjimt.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?