10th September 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How many BBA seats are available in Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology?

Hello everyone, can any of you tell me about the seats availability in Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology for the BBA course? I want to know how many seats are available for this course in this institute?

13th September 2019, 09:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BBA seats are available in Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology?

Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology

The total number of BBA seats that are available in Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Phase 2, Mohali (Near Bassi Theatre), Sector 54
Mohali, Punjab 160055, India
14th September 2019, 10:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BBA seats are available in Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology?

The seat availability to study BBA at Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology is 90 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.gjimt.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?