17th August 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BBA+LLB course in CMR Law School Bangalore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to apply for BBA+LLB course in CMR Law School Bangalore. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

22nd August 2019, 04:51 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BBA+LLB course in CMR Law School Bangalore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

To pursue BBA+LLB course at CMR Law School Bangalore, you will need to appear for the Common Law Admission Test(CLAT). The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level test which is conducted by various NLUs on a national basis. NLU is going to conduct CLAT 2020 on 2nd week of May 2020. Cutoff marks may vary as per the Difficulty level and the number of CLAT aspirants. Previous year cutoff marks are mentioned below. So that you will get a rough idea about next year's cutoff marks.:
1st Merit closing mark - 139.5
1st Merit closing rank - 58

Official link of CLAT https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?