16th December 2020, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Kota? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join IIIT Kota for studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff score for admission.

17th December 2020, 01:17 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Kota? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Kota can be seen below.

You can get admission through JEE Main.

Cutoff rank for different categories through JEE Main 2019 was-
General candidate- 10952-18446
OBC candidate- 5165-7947
ST candidate- 2024-4127
SC candidate-1307-2350
EWS candidate-2290-2790
17th December 2020, 03:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Kota? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Computer Science and Engineering at IIIT Kota. Admission selection will be done through JoSAA counseling process based on merit ranks scored in JEE Main. The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology any one as an optional subjects with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiitkota.ac.in
17th December 2020, 09:26 PM
Ulna
Banned

BTech in computer science and Engineering is a four year undergraduate course
the eligibility criteria to get admission for this course is
candidate must secure at least 50% in 12th standard in physics chemistry and mathematics
Candidate should be of at least 17 years at the time of admission
you will have to sit for the national entrance exam that is JEE MAIN
admission will be based on the merit scored in the entrance exam for this particular institute
The course contains of total 8 semester
19th December 2020, 07:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Exam.accepted is JEE Mains

Cut off for 2020 is 90.37
For Obc 72.88
For sc st 50.17
St. 39.06

Admission is based on JOSAA councelling depending on what rank has been scored by candidate in entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?