14th June 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in Bethlahem Institute of Engineering? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Bethlahem Institute of Engineering for ME(Computer Science and Engineering)? I am interested in doing this ME course in this college. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

4th July 2020, 10:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in Bethlahem Institute of Engineering? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study ME in Computer Science and Engineering at Bethlahem Institute of Engineering. Admission selection will be made through counseling based on the rank obtained in TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test). The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bethlahem.org
21st December 2020, 08:03 PM
keerthysivadas
Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams to study ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in Bethlahem Institute of Engineering? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Minimum Eligibility : Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Engineering with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST Category candidates) from a recognized university.

Selection Criteria : Merit in Bachelor’s degree examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?