1st November 2020, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Dairy Technology) in Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission to study BTech(Dairy Technology) in Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology? So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

5th November 2020, 11:33 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Dairy Technology) in Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission to study BTech(Dairy Technology) in Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology? So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.
Entrance exams mainly involve
JEE Main
JEE advanced
WBJEE
VITEEE
SRMJEEE
BITSAT
7th November 2020, 08:05 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Dairy Technology) in Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BTech(Dairy Technology) in Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology can be seen below.

Admission can be done through BCECE exam.

You must have completed 12th with minimum 60% to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?