6th August 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Information Technology) in RKDF Institute of Science and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I have an interest to study MTech(Information Technology) in RKDF Institute of Science and Technology. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

12th August 2019, 11:31 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Information Technology) in RKDF Institute of Science and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

RKDF Institute of Science & Technology is a private professional Institute affiliated by RGPV and BU Bhopal, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya.

Students who are interested to take admission in M.Tech. can get admission here for on the basis of GATE or through performance in Qualifying Examination. Students passed their B.E/ B.Tech. with 50% marks may apply. After this they also needs to apply for the counseling in July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?