31st August 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Polymer Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to know which entrance exam I have to give to secure admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research for BTech(Polymer Engineering) course? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission. Waiting for your response!

4th September 2019, 12:40 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Polymer Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examinations available for admission to Bachelor of Technology (Polymer Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research is KCET(Karnataka Common Entrance Test conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority and JEE (Mains).

You can attempt any of the above entrance examinations and you would need to attend the counseling with your eligibility documents like educational certificates, Caste Certificate(if applicable). The admissions to the course completely depends on your rank and the number of seats vacant in the college at the time of your counseling.

The minimum cutoff marks required to apply for Bachelor of Technology (Polymer Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research is 50%.

You can check the website http://www.jncasr.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?