31st August 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BTech(Polymer Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research for BTech(Polymer Engineering) course. Please let me know about the admission criteria. Waiting for your reply.

4th September 2019, 12:35 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BTech(Polymer Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research?

The admission to Bachelor of Technology (Polymer Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research is on the basis of your rank in KCET(Karnataka Common Entrance Test conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority followed by State counseling.

You must be 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized board with minimum 60% marks to be eligible to apply for Bachelor of Technology (Polymer Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research.

You can check the website http://www.jncasr.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?