24th December 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

In which exam to appear for pursuing graduation in USA after 12th Economics?

I wanna do post graduation in USA with full scholarship
so please tell which exam i can go for after completing my 12th in economics hons and also what is the eligibility

Related Questions:
  1. Career options available after graduation? I am pursuing B.A(H) Economics with Subsidary Mathematics
  2. Can I join CA course being a candidate pursuing BA course with Economics Honors?
  3. After my graduation in economics hons should I do MBA or go to London school of eonomics for MBA?
  4. Can i do M.A in Psychology after pursuing B.A in Economics?
  5. Which exam should I give for doing graduation in USA after completing 12th from India?
  6. Can I do B.Com. after 12th with PCM and Economics subject? What is the difference between B.A. in Economics and B.Com.?
  7. How to do MBE after pursuing B.A Economics honors
  8. Can i pursue MA Economics after B.Com Hons..?
  9. What to do after doing Economics(hons)? Should I go for MBA in finance or MSc in applied economics?
  10. Which is the best option for me after completing of PG in economics
  11. How to do MBE course while pursuing B.E in Economics?
  12. What are the jobs in marketing? I am pursuing M.A in Economics
  13. Do I need to go for masters degree in economics to appear for Indian Economics service exams? I am pursuing CA
  14. Do I need to go for masters degree in Economics to appear for Indian Economics service exams? I am pursuing CA
  15. What are the courses related to business management and economics? I am pursuing graduation from IGNOU and want to do short term course
  16. Is it possible to do PG in Economics after passing graduation in commerce with 50%?
  17. How I can join a course in Aerospace after completing 12th std? I'm pursuing 12th graduation through correspondence located in Bangalore
  18. Am I eligible for all bank exam after scoring 58% in 12th board and 70% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd January 2014, 11:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which exam to appear for pursuing graduation in USA after 12th Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanna do post graduation in USA with full scholarship
so please tell which exam i can go for after completing my 12th in economics hons and also what is the eligibility
Hey friend,

After completing 12th and having ideas of doing Graduation in USA means you need to go though a process and that is that you need to write the entrance exam for it and the exam is TOEFL.This test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers wishing to enroll in U.S. universities.

TOEFL - Test of English as Foreign Language

You need to write this exam in order to join in University for graduation in USA.There are certain eligibility criteria which is needed for the exam in order for you to apply.

The criteria's would include such as that:

> You need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage.

The test is 4 hours and it consists of four sections, each measuring one of the basic language skills and all tasks focus on language used in an academic, higher-education environment.The test cannot be taken more than once a week.

Paper Based Test:

The Listening section consists of 3 parts. The first one contains 30 questions about short conversations.The second part has 8 questions about longer conversations. The last part asks 12 questions about lectures.

The Structure and Written Expression section has 15 exercises of completing sentences correctly and 25 exercises of identifying errors and it takes 25 minutes.

The Reading Comprehension sections has 50 questions about reading passages and it takes about 55 minutes.

The Writing section is one essay with 250–300 words in average and it takes 30 minutes.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?