18th February 2023, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Exam pattern of BSc Nursing course entrance exam test conducted by GMCH Chandigarh

I want to know the exam pattern of BSc course entrance exam test conducted by GMCH Chandigarh. I am very thankful to you if you answer me faster. & if possible then send me some sample papers of exam so I can saw what type of questions come in exam.

19th February 2023, 02:54 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Exam pattern of BSc Nursing course entrance exam test conducted by GMCH Chandigarh

The entrance exam for BSc Nursing course conducted by GMCH Chandigarh generally consists of multiple choice questions (MCQs) covering various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Knowledge. The exam is usually of 2 hours duration and consists of 100-200 questions.

As for sample papers, there are also many books available in the market that contain sample papers and previous year question papers for the BSc Nursing entrance exam. Some popular books for BSc Nursing entrance exam preparation include "B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Guide" by RPH Editorial Board, "B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam" by Dr. Thakur and Dr. Sahu, and "B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam" by Priyanka Goyal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?