14th October 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BA+LLB in Arunachal Law Academy Itanagar? Is it necessary to give donation for admission?

Please provide me the details of the fee expenses of BA+LLB course of Arunachal Law Academy Itanagar. I came to know that I have to give the donation for the admission. Is it true? I want to study my BA+LLB in this institute so I want to know about the fee expenses.

20th October 2019, 03:08 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BA+LLB in Arunachal Law Academy Itanagar? Is it necessary to give donation for admission?

The fee expenses of pursuing Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law in Arunachal Law Academy Itanagar is mentioned below:-

Year I fee expenses:- Rs.25,000
Year II fee expenses:- Rs.25,000
Year III fee expenses:- Rs.25,000
Year IV fee expenses:- Rs.25,000
Year V fee expenses:- Rs.25,000

No, you do not have to give any donation to pursue Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law in Arunachal Law Academy Itanagar. The admission to pursue Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law in Arunachal Law Academy Itanagar is done through entrance examination. However, if you want to take admission under management quota then you would need to pay more tuition fee but there is nothing like donation to be paid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?