22nd August 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BAMS in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy? Is it necessary to give donation for admission?

Please provide me the details of the fee expenses of BAMS course of North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy. I came to know that I have to give the donation for the admission. Is it true? I want to study my BAMS in this institute so I want to know about the fee expenses.

4th September 2022, 12:57 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BAMS in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy? Is it necessary to give donation for admission?

The fee expenses of BAMS at North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy is Rs 31,350/-

The duration of this course is 4 years.

Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
6th September 2022, 12:30 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BAMS in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy? Is it necessary to give donation for admission?

Rs 31,350 fee expenses of BAMS at North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy.

Duration of this course is 4 years.
7th September 2022, 01:08 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Rs,31,350 the fee expenses of BAMS at North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university.
7th September 2022, 03:44 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The fee expenses of BAMS at North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy is Rs 31,350/-

Duration of this course is 5 years.

Candidates who have done 12th degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?