10th October 2018, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Management Studies in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the course fee expenses of Bachelor of Management Studies course which is available in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai? I am interested to do this course in this college. So please help me to know about the course fee expenses. Thank you!

15th October 2018, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor of Management Studies in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, please help me to know about the course fee expenses of Bachelor of Management Studies course which is available in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai? I am interested to do this course in this college. So please help me to know about the course fee expenses. Thank you!

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai are given below:

First Year:

Tuition Fee – Rs 10,000
Examination Fee – Rs 1,270
Development Fund – Rs 500
Computer Practical Fee – Rs 1,000
Computer Lab Fee – Rs 1,000
Other fees – Rs 4,135

Total – Rs 17,905

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
15th October 2018, 05:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor of Management Studies in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai?

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Management Studies in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai are as follows:-
Year 1 - Rs. 17,905
Year 2 - Rs. 15,165
Year 3 - Rs. 15,845
So, Grand Total - Rs. 48,915
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?