9th June 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics for studying MCom in Accounting & Finance. Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  2. Course structure of MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  5. Cut off and fees of BUMS colleges Mumbai?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  8. Duration, description and fee expenses of Master in Finance course of Norwegian School of Economics?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Economics) in Agra College?
  10. Top 5 institutes in Mumbai for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad? -- [New]
  12. Best colleges for BBA and which are the entrance exams to be answered?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Biology) in Chhattisgarh Commerce & Science?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Finance in Sykes College of Business?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Com or BMS if I have completed 12th with accounts major?
  16. Admission criteria and fee expenses of M.Com(Accounting & Finance) in DAV College, Jalandhar?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Writing in English in KC Das Commerce College?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
15th December 2018, 09:40 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?

Fee expenses of MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> First year = ₹8,165

=> Second year = ₹6,790

=> PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL = ₹14,955
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?