22nd August 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BAMS in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, I am planning to do BAMS in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy for BAMS course. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks for securing admission.

4th September 2022, 12:55 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BAMS in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no entrance available to study BAMS at North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy .

Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 55%marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized university.
6th September 2022, 12:29 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BAMS in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

No, entrance exam available to study BAMS at North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy.

Duration of this course is 4 years.

No age criteria for this course.
7th September 2022, 01:07 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exam called NEET to study BAMS North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 60%marks.
7th September 2022, 03:43 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET to study BAMS at North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy.

Candidates who have done 12th degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?